"You don't miss my presence, you only realise my absence."
It's been a while since I last blogged. I wanted to blog so many times, but decided against it because I realised that publishing my temporary emotions would add no value to this already-worthless website. (I'm kidding, you know I love you, bloggybaby)
Anyway, if you ask me "What's up?" now, my answer would go along the lines of...
- Still teaching (is that what they call it?) GP in JJ, and enjoying most of it :)
- Panicking every time I receive a new-email notification, hoping desperately it's from SMU/NUS Law telling me they were testing my patience and that I passed the test (A girl can dream...)
- I got into NUS Pharmacy, and I had to give myself a pat on the back (partially because I thought I'd fail my A Levels and would have to sign on with the army... Huge sigh of relief there!)
- Telling myself everyday that I'll go to the gym or call up the swimming centre to enrol myself in swim classes
- Waiting rather impatiently for my driving test (2nd July) and grumbling about the unfair policy the driving centre has.
- Chewing reasonably well with my metal mouth and enjoying the braces experience.
- Having a harmless almost-mutual crush on a wonderful guy (teehee :x)
- Excited for the SMU Hammers this weekend. For those who don't know (how dare you), it's a debate competition. Typical me :$
- Counting down my days to the Europe trip! ^^
Now, I shall sleep peacefully. Goodnight, folks! (I realise spambots don't sleep, but humor me anyway?)