Everything is happening so quickly.
I wish time could slow down (yes, I do) so that I can enjoy every bit of this phase in my life slowly. :')
*takes a deep breath*
Okay, time to update the bots and trolls about my life.
- My 'A' Level Results. I couldn't be happier. Still at a loss for words. :'D
- Driving... This month's gonna be pretty important, considering the numerous practical sessions I have. Also, I need to pass my Final Theory Test. It's amazing to be in control of the car, and my instructors said I'm a natural for manual cars. I'm only at the beginning and I love it already! :')
- I'm gonna be a brace-face this Sunday. So long to my gappy smile, hello metalmouth. :p
- I'm blessed to have amazing friends by my side. A shoutout to all who have been keeping in touch with me. <3
Of course, there's more.. :$
5. Him. He's amazing. :)