My life isn't perfect. I still feel hell stressed about the fate of my results. I do have bad days in the classroom when the students are too exhausted to listen attentively (I feel Ms Yip's pain now). I still feel like there's a little intentional exclusion lurking about in my life. Some people aren't replying any of my texts, others don't seem to really welcome me. And you know there's gonna be a "but" after that huge chunk of depression. ;)
BUT I am enjoying my days, a lot. I get to see my school everyday and re-live S1 memories (even if S1 forgets about me sometimes).
BUT I have made incredible friends and I still have a few amazing friends. <3 them! :')
BUT I know no matter how screwed up my results turn out to be, I can count on a few people to lend a shoulder to cry on. Those who won't vanish after realizing I'm not gonna become some generous millionaire in the near future.
BUT I will still be the bigger person and not forget my social gracefulness even if others seem to have forgotten theirs.
My life is imperfectly perfect, and I love the journey and the people currently included in it. :)