<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1236603312483558303?origin\x3dhttp://insanity-ism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, January 2, 2012


2012; the beginning of the end.


Welcome to 2012, everybody!
A new year comes with new beginnings, reinvention, optimism and a lot of positivity. Can't you feel it? (If you can, cool story bro)

Soooo... Obviously people are gonna start with the whole New Year's resolutions drama. Hey, that shit is legit. Sure, it's irrational and the resolutions usually aren't kept to, but it's all about symbolism! You don't start a year with the darkest thoughts!

I know you don't really care my resolutions are, but I'm gonna tell you anyway (because I'm cool like that).

1. To grow into a better person. This is probably extremely vague, but there's no better way to phrase it. The happenings of 2011 have made me realize that the only actual growth a person can acquire is when he/she lives through different experiences. I have 366 days of experiences with 2012, I should grow to make myself proud (and hopefully a little taller hehe).

2. To drive on the roads of Singapore (and Aussie, hopefully) by the end of this year. Already enrolled in the driving school, already over with the Basic Theory lessons, still a fair lot to go though. Let's hope learning how to operate a manual vehicle isn't that complex. :$

3. To become a better debater. Call me nerdy, but I am very adamant about this. I'm gonna go for Open Tournaments until my seat in Uni is finalized. Wow *goosebumps*

4. To be braver, more daring. I know I sound like I have balls of steel at times (that's because I do, duhhh). I have fears of my own, mostly commitment-associated. I want to start cherishing those who become close to me, and not run away from them like I used to.

5. To learn to vent my anger and frustrations in a healthier way. I haven't exactly handled stressful situations in a pretty way in the past. I don't want to repeat that. Nevertheless, I assure you I don't have a short-temper, just a less preferable method of showcasing my disagreement.

6. To guide my brother and make sure he's on the right track. I love my lil bro, and I want only the best outcomes for him this year. He's had a rough 2011. <3

7. To put in more effort to maintain the friendships I treasure a lot. Guilty as charged, for the past 18 years, I haven't been putting in conscious, continuous effort. It's draining, but the gems are worth it, right? This applies especially for the boys who are going to cruelly leave me for NS. I will become an annoying stalker if I have to!

8. To live a healthy lifestyle. This is basically the rule of life already, but no harm reinforcing it. I'm gonna try something COMPLETELY foreign... Wait for it... It's coming... Drumroll please... Vegetables. Till now, only the green leaves tempt me. 2012 will change that, bitches! (I can hear the broccolis cry already)

9. To become more spiritually connected. No, I'm not talking Ghost-Whisperer action. Neither am I going to become a crackhead who says "chakra" in every ten words. Just a Sikh girl who respects and loves her religion.

10. You guys know you were waiting for this! It has appeared in the all the resolution-lists I'd made in the past 5 years! I'm gonna learn to swim like a fish by the end of 2012. Mark my words! No longer am I gonna look like _______\o/________ when I try to swim, hehehe. :p

Welcome to 2012, you! :)



With Love,

Me, me, me, me.



PARVEEN :)
14 September '93.
Singapore.

Who?


Hey. :)
Masterdebater. (Read it wrong at first?)
Queen of nostalgia. I'm gay like that. :)
Pretty tough to crack, I'd like to think.
Socially awkward at times.
I love sarcasm, humour and optimism... Or do I?
Life's too short to get upset all the time.
Grammar Nazi, guilty as charged.

Pretty well-developed moral compass. Try me.
I admire sarcasm, intellect and brains, but I get awfully lame at times.
Still waiting for romeo.
(I know right?)

YBlack and white.


October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 April 2009 June 2009 August 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 April 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 May 2012

YTalk to me.






Y Credits


Designer: YPARVEEN. Yes, me.
Host: YPhotobucket

website stats

.