Thursday, October 27, 2011
Slutty 'ol me? ;)
Soooooo, I've been called "flirtatious", a "slut" and an "ugly whore" by some unknown dude. Do I give a flying piece of crap? Nope.
People may have the impression that I'm flirtatious because I hang out with guys mostly. If you tell any of the guys this though, they'll laugh literally. Because I behave like one of them, I don't hit on them (at leat not intentionally, I can't help it if YM texts me "I love you", hehe I must say it back!)
Conversations with them are as uncensored as they possibly can be, no guy would ever find unglam me as flirtatious. So, if hanging out with the friends I truly treasure makes me flirtatious just because they are guys, you can confront my not-so-apologetic face.
As for slut and whore, seriously? I mean like, seriously? The furthest I've gone with any guy was probably holding hands, pfft. Never been kissed, unless you count Laslo, our Hungarian driver in the Europe trip who kissed me on my cheek. :p
So yeah, keep calling me that and you'll become the douchebag who cried wolf. Parveen Kaur is not a slut, deal with it or you deserve to drown in a cup water. :)
Ugly. That's just society's problem. Low tolerance for anything that deviates from the norm, i.e. low tolerance for the socially-determined perfection. I used to be really bothered about my looks. Trust me, I've lived through 7 years of hideously mean comments. There was a period when I didn't even want to go to school because there was this asshole in my class who used to tease me a hell lot. Then I realised I have it way better than many others. I mean, there are girls who may be hot as hell. So?
Besides, I love my features even if my complexion may not be the best. I'm a freaking punju-gujju mix! (For those who don't understand that, it means my dad's Punjabi and my mum's Gujarati)
I've got my dad's awesome eyes with long lashes that I'm happy with. I've got an intermediate nose, which I find pretty darn cool. My face shape is so awesome I can pull off almost any haircut, I've got good height for a girl, my body's built is wicked for many sports, my hair is naturally brown! I look exotic, according to most of my White and Singaporean friends. You can't tell my race at a glance. Hell yeah, I'm contented with that. Haha, I just realised it sounds like I'm bragging. So be it, that's who I see when I look in the mirror.
I do take care of my skin, but it's not my fault if I'm so smart and I work so hard it shows on my face. After my A's, I assure you the same face will be almost clear. So I'm truly over my whole "I-am-ugly" ordeal. If you're gonna assess me by the way I look, you'd just be another frog-in-the-well in society.
Wow, didn't mean for this post to turn into a rant. In conclusion, I'm satisfied with the way I am. I am a good friend, and I've got a quirky personality (words of Fauzi) that many like. I doubt this dude is ever gonna stop trying to flame me, he's like a secret admirer. Whatever, he's entertainment to me now haha, so amusing how foolish he's willing to make himself look :p
With Love,
