Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Pussy cat.
Hahaha. Some people are just dumb and can't understand sarcasm. A perfect example is this idiot who won't stop trying to insult me on my tagboard. Dude, I know you probably have a hugeass crush on me because you're practically stalking me, but I don't fall for brainless pussies. Awww sorry :(
So... I don't know why people like him even exist. He obviously loves reading my blog, and mocking me. It's a shame though, this dude probably has a mother and he still doesn't know how to talk to a girl. And he bothers to keep himself updated on what's happening in my life, even the stuff I don't blog about. Well babe, if you're trying to harm my A Level grades, cool story bro. Never gonna happen. Oh, but karma's a nasty bitch. And I heard she hasn't gotten her rabies shot. ;)
PS: Just a piece of advice, you should invest in fertilizer, whoever you are. Because your pair is obviously not growing, nameless coward. ;)
Anyway, I love Mdm Lim! I had my first official H2 consultation with a teacher in my entire 2 years of JC. Wow, she was so nice! I'm definitely gonna do my best in Math and make her proud. She's so nice and helpful! :')
With Love,
