Friday, October 21, 2011
The hardest goodbyes.
Rawr! I spent this whole week studying with Fauzi and Faisal, and IT WAS HELL FUN!
I know it sounds weird to have fun when you're studying, but those two dudes are just awesome! We spent everyday a little differently. I just know I laughed a lot, and they're great! (Even when Fauzi's emotionally attached to me hahaha!)
Let's see what I did this week with them...
Crashed some BBQ party to get food, lepak-ed and sang while Muffins played the guitar, played frisbee in the dark, walked on the stone pathway in complete darkness, bought the Magnum Minis from SPC to eat, ate in McDonald's twice just for the promotion labels, let Muffins smoke his way through answers he couldn't get, changed the names of contacts on our phones (HAHAHAHA CEDRIC IS STILL "BREAST" ON MY PHONE) etc.
I'm getting a little emo now. Not slash-hands and fringe-covering-eyes kinda emo though. I'll miss 10S01. I really will. Two years is too short. And I'll hate it when the dudes go for NS. Sigh... Things will never be the same as they are now. They will change, for the better or worse, but they won't stay the same. Ah well, that adds spice to our otherwise monotonous lives, eh?
With Love,
