Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Here we go, yet again.
Dear Dumb Diary,
Is it really that silly to be so cautious? I think it's time I admit it to myself, I don't want to recover anything from the past. History's black and white because no one found wanted to paint it rosy. As much as I try, I can't kid with myself. Like my mum says, anything that has brought you down once, cannot be in the position to do so again. Once, fine it's a mistake to learn from. Twice, you asked for it, dumbass. Mommy and her blunt honesty, I love them both. :'D
So it's the "holidays" for us now. I really wonder how they came up with such a brilliantly deceiving name for this period. Still, I'm going to enjoy it to the max. Okay I'm awfully sleepy now. Goodnight to whoever reads this dead thing, Mickey says hi. :)
With Love,
