If the Germans can keep going forward, so can I. :D
Oh, I can't stop thinking about your smile. :D
You know what's healthy for me?
When everything I want is in one direction.
Not getting distracted by petty issues.
Burying the hatchet. Really, really deep underground.
Indifference.
Bunny-hopping when you see cute guys. Who doesn't?
Debating. This works especially well for me.
Ice Milo.
You. *blush*
This was not how I expected my JC life to turn out to be. As I reflect, I ask myself what I essentially wanted to learn about myself in these 2 years. Sure, I'm definitely not living up to the 7-pointer top scorer image. Maybe I got distracted and/or caught up with things. So many new experiences! So many first-times, or "virgin moments" haha! Essentially, I think I'm quite satisfied with the way my JC life has been thus far. I am so excited for June! There's a debate workshop and competition, and I'm gonna be taking part! :D
I was supposed to go for this grand wedding in Myanmar. My mum's student (who she tried to set me up with) is getting married. He's this really rich guy (he's got a ferrari with a chaffeur, he still owes me a ride!), very nice too! They invited the entire family to fly to Myanmar to attend his wedding, it's going to be extremely royal! Apparently the first 5 days will be parties entertaining different guests, and the next 4 days he's arranging sight-seeing around Myanmar. I was so tempted to go (the Burmese General is gonna be there, it's really very high-profile!) but it clashed with my debate competition. Haha apparently he wanted me to attend the wedding too! So only mommy and daddy will be going. :(
Oh well, you gain some, you lose some. Gosh, there's truth in that huh?
Time for me to study for the Chemistry SPA tomorrow.