Saturday, May 21, 2011
Inception.
When it's me against myself, one of us has to lose.
So much has changed, my life is so different now. At least I learnt a few lessons. I'm going for the one thing that has been the only constant in my life for 7 years now; Taekwondo.
I feel exhausted. I'm on the bus now, on the way to TKD training. Yesterday was so fun! We played Tchoukball so much. Then there was that horrible Frisbee game. Then at night, I played squash with some of the guys at Yong Ming's place. Haha I owned! Even went into the gym for awhile!
Today we had a short briefing for a dialogue with a Minister. So annoyed at myself, stupid things still bother me. Thanks a lot.
"You're just like me!" And I could feel myself blushing as the floor became a whole lot more interesting. One day I'll have the courage to talk to you. :D
With Love,
