Good morning!
I just woke up from one long nightmare. Slept at about 9pm last night, and being the lazybum I am, I just woke up! Yesterday, I started sleeping with my Mickey again! My mommy had him quarantined because she thought my soft toys were making my cough worse. Luckily I slept with Mickey though, it was an awful, awful dream. The worst part is, the dream had come true a long time ago. >:/
Now I shall rush to complete my Math tutorial in style. Gosh, I'm lucky Tuesday has mostly lectures. My brother had better thank me for helping him with his PI the whole of Sunday night. I actually slept at 5a.m. because of him! D: (Can't blame me for being a total lazybum now can you! HAH!)
You know what? I think I'm starting to learn to live my life now. It's quite simple actually. Breathe, eat, drink, smile. Try it! :)
Oh, oh, I saw this on Bing Yi's FB wall. HAHAHA literally made me laugh out loud! CUTE RIGHT? :D
Don't make me angry... You wouldn't like me when I'm angry!
Soooooooo cute! :D