Worst period of my life ever. I hate being so sick. 2 weeks without PE, I will suffer! :(
I haven't been feeling any better, and my medicine's about to finish. I feel so down because of my MT results (for all the kaypohs, I got a C) and a lot of things, but Dee's sick and she can't have dinner with me today. (Get well soon!)
I couldn't think straight yesterday and I just wanted to get out of my house, so I got a haircut, one I was supposed to get today. I look horrible still. As if one haircut was gonna change that. This is how my bangs look now:
Sorry for the moody looks and ugly eyebags, I cried way too much yesterday. I wasn't feeling the happiest taking these shots. I figure if Boon reads this (Hi Boon!), then at least she gets a preview. Yesterday, someone asked me some very simple questions, that were so hard for me to answer.
What makes you happiest now? On the scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate yourself in terms of how happy you are?
Wow.
DayTwo - Crush
Dear Crush(es),
Whenever I see you, I smile to myself, maybe I feel happier. Sometimes I talk to you, sometimes I admire from a distance. I may like you because you're so smart and intellectual it amazes me, or you may be cute, or all of the above. You may be the random ang moh guy sitting across me on the bus/train, you may be someone in school, you could be one of the numerous debaters I have seen debating (I have this crazy fetish for debaters, once they start debating, they look so attractive!), you could be someone who has done something unexpected but sweet for me, you get my point. I like to admire you from a distance, sometimes I think about you, maybe the occassional facebook stalking.
If I am your friend, we still talk, and no I do not blush when I talk to you! I am very good at hiding these sort of feelings. I feel sad when you are down though, but I can only hope someone else cheers you up, or I could joke a little. Nevertheless, I prefer you smiling. My crush usually gets crushed when we get close enough and you tell me about the girl you like, or when you get a girlfriend, or when I see you with a hot girl (usually the case for the ang mohs), or if you're gay (like Neil Patrick Harris). Then, I stop liking you but our friendship remains as it was. I still feel happy for you and your progress with another person, because we're essentially friends. Then, I just walk around until someone else catches my eyes and make me feel the weird, irrational joy you get from looking at a crush. My crush, thanks for always being there to make my day even when you do so unknowingly. Maybe one day, our silly crushes may reciprocate.
Always admiring you,
Girl who does not blush.
When will I find a friend?