I need the starshine of your heavenly eyes,
After the day's great sun.
Finally! Valentine's day, the day I usually dread the most in the whole year. I survived, and I must say, it was a good day! :D
Boon brought her really awesome cookies. She's an amazing baker I swear, the cookies were delicious! The handsome boys Fauzi and Cedric dedicated a song to us in the canteen! :D
Durga made really sweet cards for everyone. I'm keeping my card somewhere really safe, like under my pillow or something! Lien got me a helium heart balloon I got to show off to everyone (hehe!) from the debate club, and what she told me just made me want to tear in joy. :')
Oh oh! And guess what!? :$
I actually got 2 red roses! Both from guys! Yes, guys! The male gender, the ones with XY chromosomes! Both were unanticipated, and unexpected, but the gesture was extremely sweet! :D
I managed to surprise Durga with the helium heart balloon I got for her. Since morning, she'd been pestering me about who my 'special Valentine' was. Heehee,
dumbsilly girl assumed and guessed it was everyone in the world, but herself! :D
I love my best friend more than anything/one in this world! :)
Red roses, blue violets.