Monday, February 28, 2011
Oh, so fly.
My blog was in coma for a week! Can't blame me though, with all I've been going through, I have been saving blog drafts rather than publishing. After all, when I become 60, I don't want to look at my past blog posts and think to myself "Gosh, was I thaaaat whiny?" :D
Anyway, I bet Durga's the only one who's been refreshing this page like crazy in anticipation of her letter. You know I'm right, Dumbo! ;)
You may ask, why in the world would this crazy girl want to update her blog at 3 in the morning? I'll tell you to stop asking yourself weird questions, it's a sign you're turning schizo. (Look who's talking, eh?)
Warning: This letter contains random acts of love and kindness. Therefore, if you are used to the mean, sarcastic, horrible Parveen and her awful comments, look no further or you may become severely traumatised and depressed. I suggest you very calmly hover your mouse over the 'X' on the top right hand corner of the screen, and click, shutting your eyes if it's too painful. If you're reading this on a phone, I mean... Seriously? Haha that's freaking cool! :D I guess the world is coming to an end.
DayOne - Best Friend
Dear Dumb Durgashree Moo-Roo/Dumbass/Niggashree/Bimbo/Dungee etc,
I remember when I first saw you, or second saw you, no wait, when I third saw you. Okay, that doesn't even make sense, but then again, nothing with you ever did. You're simply too nonsensical. So maybe I should start this letter with the first time I saw you, i.e. the Quarterfinals of JG's 2009. Your name was what I notices first, and last (unlike you, checking out how pretty the opposition's 2nd speaker was eh?)
M. Durgashree, damn, I never got over that name. It was on the board, and I was already intimidated to go against an Indian debater with fierce eyebrows and naturally bitchy looks! >:D
Haha, so maybe I didn't "see" you see you, but you're Indian! I thought your speech was um okay (HAHA), and I saw you second in the Finals, coincidentally held at JJC. Then, my only thoughts were "I will never go into this school, the campus is haunted." I smiled and said hi to you, lying with a smile and telling you you guys did well in the Finals. Hehe, I guess you figured, because you gave me some awful snide reply and walked away (I should have strangled that bloody bun of yours just then!)
The third time I saw you, it was actually you who saw me. Hah! Of course, I forgot who the hell you were. Apparently, you didn't. You'd been stalking me at the Hua Yi bus-stop/walkway. ;)
Hehe, but when you told me your name, it was instantaneous. 'M Durgashree' was the name exactly below mine on the Top 20 Best Speakers' list (another coincidence?), and I knew it was twisted fate that brought us together. You are the complete opposite of me in every sense! Pretty, bimbotic, pretty bimbotic, and oh-so-looks-conscious! At first, it was almost intolerable! Everything changed when we showered together (This sounds sick, *pukenow*) and I realised we could actually be friends. I think you still didn't like me that much, because we only grew closer towards the middle of the year.
And ever since, I've never been more grateful. You once asked me how I imagined my ideal best friend to be. Ask me now and the only picture that comes into my mind is yours. We did have our up's and down's thanks to a certain pathogen, but what doesn't hurt us only makes us stronger. I'm glad that with you, I can be my whole snobbish/self-centered/whiny/low self-esteem/nerdy/moody/tomboyish/immature self and you'll still accept me. I can dare to secretly point a certain finger to you when others are not looking because you know that side of me. I can speak to you using telepathy when we are both sharing similar thoughts, and we can burst out laughing at the same time. We are so different, yet we provide mutual support. Thanks for being there for me always, encouraging me even when you know I'm being stubborn and it's not good for me. I really feel like stabbing you with a toothpick or my ruler (since it's the first thing I saw when I woke up) when you slap and annoy me while I'm peacefully sleeping during lectures and tutorials. I'm just sayin'. ;)
Love,
Your one and only HB. (STOP WAKING ME UP)
This has got to be the good life, the good, good life.
With Love,
