I've replayed the scene countless times in my head; the words I'll say, the reply you'll give me, the smiles on our faces. The visualization always makes me happy, too happy to risk replaying the very scene in real life for a less favourable outcome. Sometimes, I think I deserve to live the fairytales of my mind. Other times, I know that "happily ever after" will be inapt to describe the end.
That's me, messing around with the rose Ms Quek gave us on Monday. I was feeling extremely sleepy, and playing with my webcam to amuse myself with snapshots of me knocking out. Seriously, it's HILARIOUS how I nod off to sleep so quickly. Haha, no wonder why Durga and Faisal love to wake me up during lectures, eh?
But I love how easily dreams come to me nowadays (does not necessarily mean I love the dreams I have). I can fall asleep in lecture for 10 seconds and start dreaming. You know I was dreaming if I wake up pissed (hehe sorry Dee!)
I used to yearn for dreams when I'd be wide awake, my head on the pillow, staring into plain black darkness. Some say it's because reality's finally better than your dreams. Maybe reality was better. Now, the comforts of my dreams soothe me. :$
Today was just awesome. Fun, amazing, fantastic. Everything. :D
You and me, we're just fine, 1 million invisible lines.