<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/1236603312483558303?origin\x3dhttp://insanity-ism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, January 30, 2011


Reminders.


Reminders, reminders, on the wall,
Why can't you disappear and let me forget my fall?
Perfect weather to go all "emo", right?
The rain, the stillness in the air, the unopened Ben & Jerry's tub... Hehehe! :)
I'm not in an "emo" mood now, but I did get reminded of you. It stirred up neutral emotions, or no emotions at all, whichever way you want to consider it.
I woke up at 4 in the afternoon (hey, debating for the whole day is really tiring, okay!) and when I opened the lid of my lappy, I realised I forgot to sign out of my messenger. I was still groggy, and I was pretty surprised to see someone online, simply because he'd blocked me. Then I realised I must have been really really groggy, I was probably imagining things because he was offline the next instant. The new MSN 2011 is so confusing in that way, you can't really tell if the person's online or not. LOLOLOL I think I need a lobotomy now! :D
Parveen is seeing things! But I guess that mirage (Gee, can you even call it a mirage?) sparked off subconscious thoughts and reminders. Random memories came into my mind, and I was smiling to myself at some points haha. I know, real gay. ;)
But despite all these, I'm really "done". I felt no more, because I also remembered the harsh phrases and exchange of words that accompanied those memories. Well, at least how hurt I was by them, since I can't remember much word-for-word. (Forgive and forget theory working perfectly well! :D)
So, when I was done with the ice-cream (Random Parveen Fact: B&J's chocolate fudge brownie is the ONLY ice-cream I like), I was "done".

I read my blog archives today, to check out how my previous Valentine's Days were. Apparently, no news. I can't remember much, except how each year I'd be crossing my finger for some anonymous gift from a secret perfect guy. He will send me a really cute gift with a cheesy note (Hey, what are you doing on the ground? I thought angels were in heaven?) and a REAL note, in proper English and impressive handwriting, telling me he thinks I'm special and listing down reasons that are genuine. Hehee shush, I know you all dream of that! I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE! I KNOW IT'S TRUE! >:D


And after all those elaborate thoughts, I never get anything! D:
I don't think this Valentine's will be any different. :/
But as Giselle the Awesome said, "Just forget them for this year. Graduate, and find the real deal in Uni. Your type of guys can only be found there."

So, world, I have to sadly announce this:
I think Parveen Kaur will not find her first proper boyfriend before she turns 18. She most probably will not get a Valentine's present from a member of the opposite gender before she turns 18. A member of the opposite gender will not seriously like her more than a friend before she turns 18. And Parveen Kaur will continue feeling like she's pathetic because of these.
I need you. Yes, you!


With Love,

Me, me, me, me.



PARVEEN :)
14 September '93.
Singapore.

Who?


Hey. :)
Masterdebater. (Read it wrong at first?)
Queen of nostalgia. I'm gay like that. :)
Pretty tough to crack, I'd like to think.
Socially awkward at times.
I love sarcasm, humour and optimism... Or do I?
Life's too short to get upset all the time.
Grammar Nazi, guilty as charged.

Pretty well-developed moral compass. Try me.
I admire sarcasm, intellect and brains, but I get awfully lame at times.
Still waiting for romeo.
(I know right?)

YBlack and white.


October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 April 2009 June 2009 August 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 April 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 May 2012

YTalk to me.






Y Credits


Designer: YPARVEEN. Yes, me.
Host: YPhotobucket

website stats

.