Friday, January 21, 2011
Reflections.
Today, after the horrible/disastrous chemistry test, Durga and I decided to stay back in the canteen, for reflections. Reflections on everything that has been bothering/disturbing me this whole week. Guess what? It really helped! :D
Durga and I went to the maximum, I think. And it felt great to talk about the good times I had with him. The first time we met and conversations I remember, certain things he used to do when we were together, the iced milos, the walks, and basically all the nice times spent. It really helped! We also talked about random events, discussed views and basically, reflected. Exactly what I needed.
THE KANGAROO STUFFED TOY CAME UP AS WELL! (HAHA!)
Then, Cedric joined us. He's been quite nice to us recently! It was fun talking to him, but I owed him 10 "legendary's" in the end, so hur hur! :(
And he kept drinking carrot juice. Bleeehhh.
Then, Abirami and Faisal joined us at the table! The discussions were filled with laughter and AWESOME jokes! I laughed till I cried so much, AFTER A REALLY LONG TIME. Boy, it felt good! :)
I swear, the afternoon/evening was amazing. Just, amazing. :)
With Love,
