Monday, January 17, 2011
Puppet.
Step out the door and it feels like rain,
That's the sound,That's the sound on your windowpane.
Take to the streets, but you can't ignore
That's the sound that's the sound you're waiting for.I have a policy. I never ever speak ill of anyone I don't know personally. It's just a golden rule for me. Who am I to form impressions on others? I wish everyone would adopt this policy, it would save me so much hurt and heartache. Yes, heartache even when it's someone I don't know, especially when it's someone I don't know. I deserve a chance to show my side of the story, don't I?
Many say that this is a naiive trait in me, I shouldn't care so much of what strangers think of me. But to me, strangers are potential friends. Ouch. Ouch.
I stayed up the whole night thinking about things. Not a breeze to stay awake in lectures and tutorials, but I pulled through, barely. Luckily, I had friends by my side. :)
Regret pinched me, I should never have done what I did. I'm so volatile, it's no wonder why people can hate me even without knowing me. Ouch. :(
With Love,
