Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Pfft.
I am done with people telling me things to bring me down. Here I was, thinking what I had to say would hurt him, and I got bombed. Harsh, ouch and so not needed?
I'm not even gonna waste my time taking such hurtful comments. Haha, I don't know whether to laugh or cry, because I'm not gonna be the nice one anymore, if this is what I get in return.
Get the hell out of my life, and stay out. There's a limit to what you can tell a person to inflict sharp pain, and insensitivity is just horrible and sadistic. I had the gracefulness to take the hurtful comment without rebuttals that can leave you speechless. My fight-or-flight mechanism is fully stimulated now. Guards up. I have no time for people who insult others to make themselves feel better. Deluded much?
With Love,
