Monday, January 24, 2011
Hopeless.
I am tired of everything. I am tired of trying.
I have tried so many times. This was never easy for me. You just don't seem to care. It's worse than being ignored. I feel so silly for trying so much, especially when you don't give a damn. I am not angry, I am hurt. I am disappointed, in myself, in you. I never thought you would be so cruel and heartless.
I was so prepared. What I did yesterday took too much guts, to the point it got my tummy aching with anxiety. I had so much to say, I had so much prepared. Not anymore, because it won't make a difference. The ball landed on your side of the court a long time ago. Now, I have given up playing this game of bullshit, with you hiding behind the facade all the time. I tried my best. I guess now I know what I really was in your eyes; nothing. Whatever, I was fighting a losing battle. I'm done being a victim of your mindgames.
All I wanted to do was save something I thought was worth saving. It's obvious it isn't worth saving in your opinion. If this is your attitude, I really have to stop being bothered. Because I know exactly what I want from you, and if you're not willing to give me a chance by listening, I'm just tired of trying. If you're reading this, you know exactly who you are. Just stop reading this, it's not fair.
Care needs to be reflected, or it ceases to exist.
Right now, all I can say is that I hate how much I care about you. Luckily, you don't look very much like a mirror.
With Love,
