Sunday, January 16, 2011
Dream.
I just woke up. Yes, at almost 4 in the afternoon, I know!
I had a weird dream. I dreamt that we were talking...
Haha okayyy, never mind about that, today's going to be an all-homework day. Surely I can squeeze in some Neil Patrick Harris time into my even-shorter day! :D
I mean, WHO IN THIS FREAKING PLANET WOULD NOT WATCH HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER IF GIVEN THE CHANCE TO? Only people who do not know the television exists, I bet.
So here I go... Once again... Claiming I'll finish my homework, but I'll end up going back to school with the worried expression on my face, asking, "HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE MARKET FAILURE CASE-STUDY QUESTIONS?"
How typical. But hey, people will learn to love me for who I am, not yet, but soon hopefully. Especially teachers. :D
With Love,
