Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Dilemma.
GP tutorial today: A dilemma is a difficult situation which presents a
person with two mutually exclusive options. A quandary.
Sometimes, we just have to realise that we can't stay dangling on that piece of thread. It may seem like the best option, "things may take a turn for the better". But it puts us in an extremely uncomfortable position. Dangling on that piece of thread, you can't move anywhere. All you can do is wait.
Unwillingly, I'll let go and brace the impact after my fall into the realms of unknown. It may hurt for awhile, but considering what I'm going through, I think I'll take that risk.
Letting go of the thread does not mean I'm giving up, it means I'm hoping to fall onto something comfortable. It means I'm not going to just wait for it to happen as a stroke of fate, but rather I'm going to control my own destiny.
Today, I was talking to Durga about something which seemed quite silly. When I was walking home after our usual "traffic light routine", I thought about it seriously.
The reason why "bros" never go against each other is because they have mutual respect, they follow and honour the Bro Code seriously. The reason why girls usually can't get along is because we have no friggin' code, except maybe the Hoe Code, which teaches all girls that the world is a battlefield, and all girls are enemies. I mean honestly, girls are out to kill each other; bitching, backstabbing and activites I'd never like to associate myself with. It'd be justified if these were carried out with someone they knew personally, but that's just painting a rosy picture for something that's truly ghastly. It all kinda seems dumb when we compare ourselves to the united male race. No wonder why they are still the alpha gender.
I'm so glad Durga and I follow the Bro Code. After all, who said it was only limited to guys? ;)
With Love,
