Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Blocked.
I still can't accept the fact that some people can block me out of their lives completely and not care at all. I still can't accept the fact that I, on the other hand, can't block anyone out of my life, even if I try. I was so close to hitting the "block" button, but I just couldn't do it. It's not me, it's not what I want. You may tell me to grow a pair, but I'm proud of the way I am. I treat people the way I want to be treated, regardless of how they treat me.
I'll tell you one thing. If ever, someone asks you a question, do reply with a definite answer. Do not leave the person in the grey area. Nobody likes to be in the grey area. It's really not a pleasant place. You can go ahead and shatter the person's heart into a million or billion pieces with your definite answer, but the damage is so much greater when answers are vague, or you don't answer at all. And if you're aiming for maximum impact, dude, you're a colossal sadistic asshole. Why are you even reading my blog, fool? Get some conscience in you first, it's highly recommended. I feel like a bull in a China shop now. Highly volatile and reckless. You know what bulls give right?
Yes, you're right. Bullshit. ;)
With Love,
