The best way to let go of something you wanted to hold on to is to remember all the good things and smile to yourself. :)
Today, I went for my Taekwondo training! Finally! After what seemed like an eternity! :D
I realised how much I missed the people and the sport itself. :)
Taekwondo was awesome. When Sir saw me, he immediately made me stand at the front to become his Assistant TKD Instructor again. Everyone bowing to me, respecting me even after I was gone for so long. The feeling was just... :')
Then, I also realised how TKD has made me such a strong, tough girl. I've been in TKD for 7 years now. My kicks and punches become more powerful with time, I learn to take the pain everytime my shin gets fractured. I learn to fight under so much pressure during sparring tournaments, I learn discipline. It's no wonder why I was such a wimp for the past few months when I wasn't attending TKD. :p
Ohh, and guess what? I STILL HAVE IT IN ME! ;)
Yes, the black belt has not lost her fury or power! There's a sparring tournament coming up in March. Another gold medal to add to the existing collection? I sure do hope so! ;)
I am definitely going to attend trainings regularly now! Yes world, you better watch out, the "old" Parveen's back! >:D