Friday, December 17, 2010
Wowie Owie.
Hehehe. Guess what?
You got it, I'm... BORED. :(
I just completed my poster, so I'm slightly happier. But I've yet to touch my homework. I'm a dead, dead girl. Dead meat hanging in a butcher's shop. D:
Today's my mentor's last day. He's going back to China for holidays. Which means, today might be the last day I'll get to see Donny *sad face* :(
Okay, I get it, time for revelation. I know you guys have been aching and dying to find out who Donny is. I mean, he's such a great guy *blush* I'm sure you're all jealous (ESPECIALLY DURGA) >:D
Donny is...
A BACTERIUM! :)
He's been keeping me company the most in the attachment. When I get bored or upset or angry or happy, I talk to him. And he listens to me. :D
Oh wow, I'm freezing here. ;(
I'm gonna come back as a block of ice for sure now. >:(
Sometimes, things don't happen for a reason. You can't plan such things. They just... Happen. :)Sometimes, uncertainty is what I crave for. No boundaries, yet sitting on the imaginary fence. Other times, I realise I often get trapped on the imaginary fence, and I can't snap out of it. That's when the boundaries appear.Sometimes, I feel expectations are necessary so you know that when you're happy, it's not merely plastic. Other times, I feel that expectations are the root of sorrow and misery. I'd rather be fooled by fake happiness than be let down by real sadness now. ;)Care to agree, anyone? Anyone at all? Other than those viral tagboard spammers?
*crickets chirping*
OH ALRIGHT, I GET THE CLUE. >;(
With Love,
