Monday, December 6, 2010
Touchdown.
G'DAY! :DI AM BACK! Missed me? Hehe, I'm sure you did. I missed you, whoever you are. Even if you happen to be the weird virus who's been tagging/spamming my tagboard. ;)
Australia was like heaven. I love everything there, the place itself,
the guys, the food,
the guys, the culture,
the guys, the people,
the guys, the beaches,
the guys, the weather,
the guys and...
THE GUYS! >:D
Heehee! It's soooo true, gorgeous creatures roam that country/continent. Jawdropping wonders of the world. The Aussie boys, a treat definitely. But but but...
:(
Let's list some of the most memorable experiences, before they slip off my very-slippery mind. I swear, they should put a "Caution: Slippery floor" sign in my head. Here goes!
- Of course, my Dumbga/Dunga/Durga/Nigga's ALMOST 100% successful birthday surprise was memorable. The look on her face when she saw the cake just made my day. Happy 17th, Weirdo. I love you! :)
- HAHA ALL THE FISH AND SHIP (geddit?) JOKES WITH MR JORDAN HUM! >:D
- Oh oh! I was posing for a picture in Dreamworld, and this Aussie guy shouted "Lookin' beautiful, babe!" *blush* :$
- Smelling the koala. Woah, definitely refreshing. ;)
- Feeding the roo's and the dolphin! (I GOT STORM, THAT'S HIS NAME!) Hehe, the dolphin feeding was fun. Durga and I were extra high that day. We even made our fish, which was the the dolphin's food, kiss and tail slap each other. :D
- The bandana that I got, and then flew away because of the strong winds on the ferry. :'(
- Mr White Shirt on the plane! *SQUEAL* HAHAHA! ;)
- Oh oh oh! I knowwww! Mr Brian/Bryan Ong. Hehehehe. >:)
- Jasmin, Peileng, Durga and I. All drunk at the balcony that night. Yeahhhhhh!
- Using the dryer to dry my shoes, and our clothes. >:D
- The Giant Drop, of course. THE MOST THRILLING RIDE YET! Hehe, I was shouting weird things like "Mommy" and "Mommy (Indian Accent)" and "I'm not from Singapore".
Okay, I'll admit it. There are loads more that I was certain I'd remember. But but, my brain's shutting down. I haven't had proper sleep yet because of my research attachment. :(
AND I THINK I LEFT MY KOALA KEYCHAINS AND MY KANGAROO PLUSHIE THERE! D:
Oh well, I guess some of you won't have any souvenirs. ;(
I'm really sorry! I really am. I can't believe I was so dumb to leave them there! Gahh, I am so mad at myself now. >:/
With Love,
