Monday, December 13, 2010
Stupid + Me = Maths Error
Hallo, wie geht's? (Yes, German today, I have to start practising for my trip to Europe! :D)
Before I start my usual bs, I'd like to apologise to anyone who read the post I put up yesterday.
(Don't worry, I deleted it, you're not hallucinating hehe)I shouldn't have posted that up even if I tried to camouflage it, I should have saved it as a draft haha. It was inappropriate. Let's just hope that no one read my blog yesterday, or those who did just saw a big blank post. And if you did read it (:/), please tell me so that I can explain the full story. I bet those tagboard spamming viruses read the post! ;)
I was just really down with no one but my blog to talk to. *puppy eyes*
MOVING ON, I am in the lab again, and...
I saw Donny in the morning! :)
I'm already so damn bored with Durga gone for what, one day?! Haha you should see my facebook, I've been writing on walls to keep myself occupied with my state of no-life.
Well, Durga would want to know that I had lunch with a HAM today! >:D
A HAM! YEAHH, JEALOUS MISSY HB? :)
*Coughs*
On a more intellectual level, I was thinking about Singapore on the busride. Not Singapore really, but her people. A compare-and-contrast analysis for my bored mind. And I realised that it's the Singaporeans themselves who are associated with the issue of lack of rootedness to our homeland. To be fair, once you travel around the world and experience new cultures, comparisons are bound to be made, and *that's where it all starts*.
I am actually very proud of my tiny island. Like I always say, on the world stage, Singapore would definitely attain the title of "Best Child Actress" for her small size and conversely enormormous stage presence. However, there are certain characteristics of this little child that can get a little bothersome. I will delve into my thoughts greater later on in another post, my experiment's just ended and I need to collect the data, and my day here is going to end soon too!
:)
With Love,
