Thursday, December 16, 2010
Once bitten, twice shy.
She gazed at the intense orange flames with wild fascination. The glow, the heat, the gentle sways guided by the wind, such intrinsic beauty from within, from nowhere. The temptation to touch the luminous marvel was immense. She wanted to feel the intangibility that set her in awe. Without thinking twice, she bravely put her hand into the flames, now glowing brighter than ever, as though inviting her. Her skin sizzled and a shriek coated with the pain of a frightened child was heard. After that, the thought of the same innocent orange flame gave her shudders.A burnt child dreads the fire.
But she's also foolish to think that all fires are harmful. The over-cautious seldom err, because they seldom do anything at all.
Do you think my writing style is boring? :(
I'm bored and I need a thaw badly. I'm so tired even my eyes are crying.
Hehe, yes, I know, I really need to start sleeping early.
But my brain is usually active till midnight everyday, and I keep thinking about things, SO IT ISN'T MY FAULT!
Wow, Europe next week! I feel so excited AND nervous :D
The best part is that my trip got
EXTENDED! Yes, I'm coming back on 7th January now! Hehe, I'm gonna be so frozen there! ;(
But but, there's one thing that's bringing me down. I WANT A NEW BEANIE TO KEEP MY EARS WARM, BUT MOMMY WON'T LET ME GET ONE! :(
There are 2 options for me, use my old beanie, OR (the more preferred one) hope for a beanie to drop from the sky... NOW. Wow, that didn't work. Ah, I guess Option 1 it shall be.
So... Bored... I... Know... I'm... Pissing... You... Off... With... This... Heh. :)
Okay, so I saw Donny today as well! (Durga, jealous? :p)
Donny and I spent some time together, and I swear, he's just the best! :)
We've become so close during the attachment, I'll miss him most. ;)
LOL I want to say "I'll keep in touch with you." BUT THAT WOULD JUST BE HILARIOUS!
Okay, experiment time! I'm such a nerd. ;)
क्या आप हिंदी समझ सकते हो?
With Love,
