<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1236603312483558303?origin\x3dhttp://insanity-ism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, December 11, 2010


Now I know.


Hey guys! I was thinking of whether I should begin this post with a "G'day" for you all (y'all). DECISION TIME! :D

Waiiiit for it...

G'DAY MATES! :)

Hehehe, I'm sorry, I'm in the lab, waiting for my mentor to come. I did all the experiments in the morning,
ON MY OWN. I'm so proud of myself. Haha, yeah, I have to come even on a Saturday *GASP*
I have to make up for the days lost for the Aussie trip. But hey, who's complaining? I GET TO SEE DONNY WHENEVER I COME HERE! ;)

Well, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Dumbga (<3) for keeping a very-bored-me company for this whole week! I sincerely mean it! She's been tolerating my bs hehe (and I've been tolerating her lameass crap, duhh!)
I hope I haven't suffocated her, yet. ;)

And SOME of what she advised me is true. (I know right! I couldn't believe it at first as well! Durga? True?!)
It made perfect sense, and I felt rather comfortable when things started to make sense after so long. Call me paranoid, but I reckon being in a confused state for too long is unhealthy. POOR NAJMAH THEN! SHE'S ALWAYS CONFUSED! :D

I need to know my place. I need to know where I stand in all of your eyes. That just brings meaning to everything, and 'meaningless' is one word I wouldn't want to be associated with. :(

Hehe, I know I'm the strawberry of your eyes. (Because strawberries are way more kickass awesome than boring-chasing-the-doctor-away apples!)
Oi! I made 23 people smile at least once in their life, according to my FB status! There must be something special in me, riiiight?

Gosh, Santa in Aussie, I take back what I asked from you, which was the GIGANTIC TEDDY (though if you bought it for me already, I don't mind having it)

All I want for Christmas is someone who'll tolerate all my nonsense/wise words/intellect/bs/weirdness/randomness and will like me for who I am. :)

Can't wait for my trip to Europe with my handsome bf/bro! :D


With Love,

Me, me, me, me.



PARVEEN :)
14 September '93.
Singapore.

Who?


Hey. :)
Masterdebater. (Read it wrong at first?)
Queen of nostalgia. I'm gay like that. :)
Pretty tough to crack, I'd like to think.
Socially awkward at times.
I love sarcasm, humour and optimism... Or do I?
Life's too short to get upset all the time.
Grammar Nazi, guilty as charged.

Pretty well-developed moral compass. Try me.
I admire sarcasm, intellect and brains, but I get awfully lame at times.
Still waiting for romeo.
(I know right?)

YBlack and white.


October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 April 2009 June 2009 August 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 April 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 May 2012

YTalk to me.






Y Credits


Designer: YPARVEEN. Yes, me.
Host: YPhotobucket

website stats

.