Wednesday, December 8, 2010
I'll run as fast as I can.
G'day mates. (Just loooove saying that!)
I think my supposed non-existant jetlag has settled in. It's pathetic because the time difference is miserable, and I usually don't feel anything unless the time difference is of more than 6 hours. I haven't recovered from the lack of sleep though! The research programme began like 9 hours after I touched down. Now I'm a mess. This is the most vulnerable state I can be in, but hey, travelling was worth it, definitely. :D
Oh, today, I remembered some more memorable moments we had in Australia. I'll list them before my slippery mind starts operating hehe! ;)
- MY PRANK CALL TO LINCOLN! HAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHA! THAT WAS JUST TOOO HILARIOUS, I WAS LAUGHING LIKE A HYENA!
This was how it went! I called Lincoln's room, hoping to prank/annoy whoever picked up the phone. Anddddd, Lincoln picked up! :D
*Phone ringing*
Lincoln: Hello?
Me (Aussie Accent): Hello sir, we were just checking to see if your refrigerator's running.
Lincoln: Oh, okay! Wait, let me check! (HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)
Me: Okay, sir.
*After about a minute*
Lincoln: Yes, the refriegerator is running.
Me (NORMAL PARVEEN HIGH-PITCHED SCREAM):
THEN GO AND CATCH IT LAH!
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHA!
That's not the best part. Lincoln was all like "I don't get it" and then "Ohhhh" while I was suffocating on my drunk laughter on the other end of the phone line. Gooood times! ;)
- Another memorable Lincoln moment (as I shall now name them) was on the last day in breakfast, when we found out that poor Lincoln got pranked for the second night in a row. HAHAHAHAHAAHA! I bet he's going to be very suspircious each time he picks up the phone now.
- On the last debrief session, the mean Aussie guy who stormed into the villa and told us to shut up. Though technically it wasn't his fault, or our fault. ("The waves, that's all I want to hear... Shut up.")
- Sharing the MASSIVE bed with my best friend, talking to her when we were high on *special* brownies, and all the conversations we had (even though she was giving me bullshit half the time)
- HAHA THE JASMIN TOILET AND BANANA MOMENT. THAT WAS JUST EPIC! Durga was like "I didn't see anything" and Jasmin sounded like she was crying (I bet she was, poor traumatised baby of mine) "Nooooo, you saw!" *AWWWWW* :)
- Planning Dungashree's BIG birthday surprise. :)
- Eye Milos. :$
That's all I can remember for today. Hey, you can't force my brain to think too much, especially not with the experiments I was doing almost half-asleep today. :(
Soo, anyway, today, I got released early, so I met Durga on my MRT home. The trains are so damn packed, bad memories. :/
OH GUESS WHAT! OUR TRAIN HAD TO STOP FOR LIKE 10 MINUTES DUE TO A POWER FAILURE! SOOOOOO COOOL! :D
See, weird things happen when Durga and I combine our forces. :p
Then, we walked to my place because Dumbga brought a small suitcase for the Aussie trip, and as a result, I had to help her carry some of her souvenirs. We were planning to go for a jog together after that, but sudden change of plans (TYPICAL OF NIGGA) ended with me jogging alone to music, the breeze slapping my cheeks and telling me to wake up. Nevertheless, jogging was refreshing, well most bits were. I jogged past some of the places that reminded me of happy moments.
Kthanksbye. I'm tired now. Sweet dreams, little crabsticks! :)
With Love,
