Sunday, December 19, 2010
50 useless facts.
1. What time did you get up this morning?
• 12 p.m.
2. How do you like your steak?
• Far away from me hehe. ;)
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
• Wow, I haven't watched a movie in like... a year? Yeah dudes, someone bring me out for a movie! :(
4. What are your favourite TV shows?
• ANYTHING DISNEY, American dramas, and some documentaries (Yes, still a nerd. Got a problem?)
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
• Aussie Aussie Aussie! :)
6. What did you have for breakfast?
• Air.
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
• Anything my tummy likes.
8. What food do you dislike?
• Uhhh, food my tummy doesn't like? :/
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
• MY PLACE >:D
10. Favorite salad dressings?
• I'm not a salad person, but I guess classic or thousand islands. Though I'd love to see the salad dressing ;) (Geddit geddit? HAHA)
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
• My brother's brain.
12. What are your favorite clothes?
• Anything comfortable duuuude.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
• Paris. :)
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
• Full! (Durga, geddit geddit?)
15. Where would you want to retire?
• The ecovillage hehe! ;)
16. Favorite time of day?
• There are fluctuations. If you talk to me on MSN at night, you'll know I'm so hyper I sound drunk.
17. Where were you born?
• Singapore.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
• Soccer :D
19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
• NA
20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
• NA
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
• NA
22. Bird watcher?
• LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL this term cracks me up.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
• Night, baby!
24. Pets?
• R.I.P. :( But I have a pet HB named Durga. :)
25. Any new and exciting news that you'd like to share?
• Yup, but my lips are sealed *evil laughter*
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
• A PILOT! :D
27. What is your best childhood memory?
• When I got my first Mickey Mouse plushie. I STILL HAVE IT! And I still like Mickey Mouse. Shhh, that's a secret! :$
OH AND THAT REMINDS ME, a few days ago, I walked past the Guardian store near my house, AND I SAW A MICKEY MOUSE PLUSHIE DRESSED IN PURPLE! OHMYGOSH IT WAS MADE FOR ME, I SWEAR! But Mommy wouldn't get me it because "I have so many of them at home, and I make a fuss everytime she wants to throw one away" :(
So Santa, I take back the wish on the big fat teddy, I want purple Mickey. >:D
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
• Dog. WOOF! That's why I'm friends with Durga >:D
29. Are you married?
• Nope. Single forever, if things go as planned ;)
30. Always wear your seat belt?
• Yup. Good girl :)
31. Been in a car accident?
• Yeah. :/
32. Any pet peeves?
• Many! Nuh uh, I'm not typing them out here today, or this will become a war zone haha! >:D
33. Favorite pizza topping?
• Cheese. Yes, I'm THAT boring.
34. Favorite Flower?
• Roses. I've always wanted a black rose, NOT A FREAKINGWILTEDANDWITHEREDDEADROSE, not a PLASTICBLACK rose, but a black rose. :(
35. Favorite ice cream?
• Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie. The ONLY ice cream I truly enjoy.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
• Uhh, McDonald's? KFC? I don't know. :/
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
• Pfft.
38. From whom did you get your last email?
• This stalker of mine named "Facebook". He loves to send me e-mails. ;)
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
• AN ICE MILO SHOP! >:D
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
• Yup, many. Leave a 17 year old who uses baby products in a research lab, you're bound to get spontaneity. ;)
41. Like your job?
• I think I'm a horrible sister! :(
42. Broccoli?
• Bleeeeh. Nahh. I'll pass.
43. What was your favorite vacation?
• All of them are! :)
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
• The whole Australia gang >:D
45. What are you listening to right now??
• Just a dream - Nelly. Haha, a friend told me to listen to it.
46. What is your favorite color?
• PURPLE, YELLOW and anything GAY! :)
47. How many tattoos do you have?
• A long snake on my back. Shhhh! ;)
48. Coffee drinker?
• During exam period, my blood caffeine level can go toxic. :x
49. How many children do you have??
• None, and I plan to keep it that way. Kids are like polar bears or pitbull terriers, nice to look at, but you wouldn't want one.
50. Are you in Love?
• Love doesn't exist for me till someone proves me wrong. It's a word with a powerful meaning. I'd rather fall into a pool of ice milo than into love. ;)
HI, I'm bored.As usual.
Like always.
And you...
Are a victim.
I'm feeling miserable now. :(
In such pain.
Gahhhhh.
Kthanksbye.
With Love,
