Tuesday, November 16, 2010
What's wrong with me?
It was my fault. :(
Flashbacks of every bad and hurtful incident in my life came back to me last night, and left me close to tears. I'm a strong girl, but some things just really hurt. And I asked myself, "Am I amazing just the way I am?"
That was when I realised the problem was never with other people, it was always with myself. I just couldn't answer a big honest 'yes' to that, because I am still very uncomfortable with myself. I don't like myself enough yet, and if I can't say yes, why would I believe anyone who did? :/
So I'm gonna love myself. Everything I like about myself, I will flood my mind with. Not in this post, because I don't want it to seem like I boast. Self-consolidation. And the thoughts help. Now I know what others really see IN me. Now I know why many of them tell me not to overthink. Now I know what they mean when they said I was unique. Now, I know for sure that
I can love myself. :)
With Love,
