Monday, November 29, 2010
On the trip to nowhere and everywhere.
YES, THIS IS THE FOURTH CONTINENT I'LL BE VISITING.AFTER THAT, AFRICA, HERE I COME! >:D
Hehe, I still have packing left. So last-minute of me, but I can't help it. :$
Lalalalala, I love school trips overseas. Just love them!
The India trip was a blast, the Cambodia trip brought out the human in me, and the Bogor trip just permanently ruined my reputation with the AWESOME PHOTO POSES. >:D
I wonder what this trip will do. Hehe :)
I just realized, my tagboard is dead. :(
Sooooo, when I'm gone and if any of you fishcakes ever think of me, TAG, so I know, can?
I shower with baby shampoo and soap.I use baby lotion.I have kiddy notebooks.It's no wonder I'm so childish. I hope Durga, Jasmin and Peileng can accept this kid for who she is when we room together. ;)
OKAY. AU REVOIR MONSIEURS ET MADAMOISELLES!
Good bye Singapore, G'DAY AUSSIE! ;)
With Love,
