Saturday, November 27, 2010
Happy ending. :)
I'm shivering because of the cold. I hate getting drenched in the rain. Makes me wonder how I'll survive in Europe. :(
Ah, anything for my brother, right?
Wanna know how my day went?
Of course, the first half was spent in a lab that's freeing cold, doing endless experiments with bacteria. I've even started naming my bacteria. John's a little rascal, Billy's a nice guy. Jessie's becoming a good friend. :)
Then, I bought a milo and brought it to the lake. The milo lady was very nice, btw. She even said sorry she couldn't keep a brownie for me. Awww. :)
Sat there and thought to myself and my phone died. Some creepy guys came over to ask me stupid questions, some other dude was whistling and asking for me to look at him, felt like leaving my knuckle prints on his face. But I gracefully ignored him. A girl should never go near the lake alone. While waiting, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. (YA, YA, I KNOW I CAN DO BOTH AT THE SAME TIME REALLY WELL, DON'T HAVE TO RUB IT IN)
It was beautiful to watch the sky turn dark, though. At 7:30, it started drizzling, and soon I was the only one left there. At 7:46 exactly, all hell broke lose. The rain just poured out of nowhere. The sky was crying for me, haha!
Sooo I got really drenched on my looooong walk/run back to shelter. Two guys offered to shelter me with their umbrella, but I didn't wanna squeeze in between *coughs* talented strangers. That would be just way awkward. Imagine if I started singing in the rain. LOL. So I politely thanked them and used my poor debate hoodie instead. ;)
According to my FB, I'm the girl who believes in happy endings.
"And they lived happily ever after."
:)
With Love,
