Monday, November 29, 2010
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!
OI! OI! OI!
Gotta love shouting that. ;)
I think I've spent more than $1k in these 2 weeks, splurging on anything and everything. Haha, gives me SATISFACTION!
I'm SOOOOOO excited for tomorrow.
I'mgoingtoaussieohmygoshI'msoexcitedIcan'twaitandIcan'tsleepandI'mthinkingveryfast.
*sheepish grin*
MY BESTIE AND I WILL PAINT THE WHOLE OF AUSTRALIA RED WITH OUR ANTICS.
We've already decided not to be shy to take pictures with the cute/HOT Aussie guys. IT'S BEEN TOO LONG WATCHING THEM SURF ON TV. I swear, I'll literally go up to them and gape. DURGA'S GONNA BE LIKE "Hi, can I lick you?"
Hehe, I GET THE HOT ONES THOUGH! >:)
Andand we're gonna be naughty girls, not sleeping on the flight. Just using our facial expressions to gesture each other towards all the eye candies. (I prefer the term 'eye milos' since I love milo more than candy)
ANDDDDDD WE ARE GOING TO BE ROOM MATES. *innocent look*
Whaaaaat? ;)
With Love,
