Today was such a fabulous day!
FABULOUS!
It all started with the GP enrichment programme! HAHA! Who would have guessed that luck would be on my side today, eh? Mr AHEM was the first lecturer, and when he saw me, he was like, "Hey! I know you! I need you to do something for me! Come here!"
MUSIC TO MY EARS! :D
At first, I thought he was waving to someone behind me, but Bing Yi NUDGED ME and made it sofreakingabsolutely obvious. SOOOOOOO, I became his clicker! ;)
During the second lecture, I was basically bullying Bing Yi. We were drawing sick stuff on his paper. We drew Aishah too! And Bing Yi's "before" and "after" surgery pictures. LOLOLOLOLOL BAHAHAHAHAHA! :P
In all, the GP lectures were interesting. It gave me deeper understanding about the phenomenon of globalisation. A very convoluted, broad issue, as Mr AHEM stated. Haha, in my mind, I was giving rebuttals for everything the lecturers were saying. IN MY MIND, okay? :p
Then, I HAD SO MUCH FUN TALKING TO VALERIE, SAM & LIEN! :D
Though they called me anorexic, which is SO NOT TRUE. I was not hungry! That's it! :/
PS: Dunga is my bestie. I love her. She terrorizes me though, as can be seen in the picture. :)