Tuesday, December 22, 2009
End of things?
Really soon, it's going to be the end of the year.
I just realised that ever since the O's ended, I've rarely spent time with my friends. First, there was the vacation. I couldn't get a job with them. I couldn't go to Mdm Adlin's house. I couldn't make it for the all-you-can-eat TWICE. I only went for one badminton session with them.
We'd made an awful lot of plans for "after O's", but being the loser I am, the plans had to go wrong huh?
Today, I read Qwerty's latest blog post. Is it really how things end for secondary school life?
I'm having a job interview today in a few hours, so I'll be missing a great deal of fun stuff again. I hope I can get the job.
Ugggghhh. FML. :/
PS: I miss you, guys. ):
With Love,
