Friday, November 20, 2009
Finally.
Finally, the schooling year is over.
Finally, our holidays have begun.
Finally, the ever-anticipated prom night is over.
Finally, we got the break from studying.
Finally, the O's are over.
FINALLY, WE'RE FREE! (:Phew! I feel relief, but I feel tension. Dude, the O's may be over, but we still don't know how we did. Stupid, init?
Flying in two days and I feel awfully unwell still. I'm not sure if I can bear the brunt of travelling. The icky flight food makes me sick, the long journeys are extremely exhaustive and don't even talk about hygiene!
On the plus side, I get to see more of the world and not be trapped like frogs in a well. I get to meet people and experience different cultures.
Travelling is exotic, I guess.
PS: I'm wearing my tiara, and I don't know why. Qwerty said I was random. But hey! I saw it on the table and decided to put it on! D:
With Love,
