Monday, August 10, 2009
So weird.

For the past few weeks, I haven't been feeling well. Not physically.. I don't know how to describe it.
Probably mood swings a hundred times worse than PMS.
I swear, people have really screwed up my mind somehow.
I don't even feel like I know what I'm heading for. Dudes, this may sound like emotional crap, but I swear, it's really weird.
I have this painful feeling that smething really awful is going to happen. I don't know what, I don't know when. I can only say that it's going to be horrible; catastrophic, simply.
I'm usually quite optimistic, and I don't believe in negative vibes being contagious. Somehow, these few weeks were different. I feel like I'm in a different universe, where I collect all the negative vibes. I don't want to be a retarded emo freak who thinks about slashing. I won't go to that extent.
Have you ever felt happy about your friend's happiness? Don't you feel the joy when you see their faces light up with smiles? I practically live for these smiles. Now, whenever I see these smiles, I feel joy, but there's also a twinge of envy and a glow of sadness radiating everywhere. Damn, why?!?
I feel lost, like a lonely swan, heading to nowhere. Deep down, I know the cause of this crappy feeling. Somehow, I don't have the guts to share it with the world.
With Love,
