Thursday, June 4, 2009
What a comeback!
I am in love with shades of yellow.
These shades just perk me up. It's really true, I guess. Yellow is supposedly a colour that signifies. I really cannot put it into words. It just brings out the glows of optimism from a person. I'd thank Obama's wife for sure. (:
"The holidays have arrived!"Too bad I cannot say that with glee beaming in my voice. These revision classes literallyleave me as a restless, sleepless teenager with eyebags. I can only hope it's all worthwhile. I'm trying my very best to stay motivated and become serious. I really want to do my best, which I can safely say was not done for the MYEs. I do not want to lose focus due to some obstacles. People trip all the time while travelling on the bumpy road of life. I simply cannot sidetrack.
I learnt a new word today, and I want to use it now!
I cannot be INDOLENT! :D
Haha! The seminar was somehow interesting and useful. I now understand the mistakes I've been making for comprehension for the four years in secondary school. It is no wonder I never did well! :D
Wait, let me vent my stress. I'm not all yellow inside-out like a banana, at least not yet.
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I want to get the E-Heritage Project over and done with. I'm sick of some voices. There's this uneasy feeling in my guts constantly nagging and tugging. This reminds me of my primary school teacher's story to discourage us from procrastinating, which is what I have been doing for this project. I have to admit it to let the guilt sink in so that I will learn my lesson.
Every assignment given to you is like a monkey in your mind. At first, it waits patiently to disappear when I diligently complete it. However, if we procrastinate, the monkeys become restless and start disturbing us in our sub-conscious and conscious minds. These monkeys are claustrophobic, it seems, and they get more edgy with time.
Too many of these grumpy monkeys crammed in your mind is not good. That's how my teacher ended, letting us come up with our own conclusions. I can imagine that as primary school students, many would have thought about bursting brains and monkeys taking over bodies.
Now, I understand.
With Love,
