Wednesday, March 4, 2009
How savvy.
I know, I know.
You don't need to blare it out on speakers or say it through the microphone for me to understand that my blog has been pretty dusty lately. Okay, not pretty. More like very.
I have a reasonable justification for that, okay?
Drowning in the workload, as usual.
I just don't know how people manage to manage their time so efficiently.
:D
So, basically, we've been playing a fool. It doesn't feel like we are Secondary 4 students.
And yes, I know Najmah would gladly interrupt by calling me "childish" and "immature" in her more diplomatic terms.
Haha, speaking of diplomacy. I enjoyed the showdown. Co-incidentally, Giselle made me do a speech on "Why people should like Saddam". It was a tricky topic, and apparently, I failed to convince her. Hoho.
:D
The "CRYPTO" gang is HILARIOUS!
Oh yes, not to exclude our "extra", our little Miss Mole. Hehe.
We've been crapping for weeks. The jokes are awesome. Weird humor, but in a nice way.
Friends are just awesome.
The world is just awesome.
(Haha! I know, I'm such a rip-off!)
With Love,
