Friday, January 23, 2009
Obsession.
I feel so weird.
Really weird.
Always lost in my thoughts; the dazed look on my face and my steady gaze focusing on nothing in particular. Guess what? Qwerty calls that EMO! :D
Haha! I hope I don't look depressed or something. If you do see these symptoms in me, it's probably me thinking of Obama, jumbo-jet planes, the gloomy 'O' levels, a certain type of beanCURD from America yadda-yadda. For those who do not know, yadda-yadda = etc.
:D
I wish I could write down everything here, but it'd be too complicated and may cause an uproar. :X
I remember the days when I used to be Britney Spears' number one fan/aircon. Her songs then were really good. That was the real her, and I still believe that she has it in her till now, even though she's been misguided. Wrong path, wrong principles. I still love her songs from the first album. The CD is still with me. ;)
I'll just say, no distractions. Focus. :)
Sometimes...Labels: Britney.
With Love,
