Wednesday, January 28, 2009
My crazy world.
Welcome to Parv-land. Where the roller-coaster rides never end. You just have to get your blood pumping at abnormally high rates if you want to enter. Admission charges are negligible. You can enter my life even when I don't want you to. Just be prepared for a really bumpy ride, while I crack uber lame jokes and surprise you with my craziest and wildest stunts. Live a day in my world. I hope you enjoy. (:
THE WORKLOAD IS KILLING ME.
Blah my brains off. I think I should go to sleep and wake up again. I cannot be pessimistic.
Reminder to self: The cup is half
empty full. :D
Well, the debate competition last week went great for us. We made history. :P
Thanks to all the supporters, and YES, I won the silly bet with Victor. So now, someone has to accept me as Mrs Hugo. LOL! It's only a joke. :X
We have Biology SPA tomorrow. I wonder how tough the questions may get. Actually, I'm more concerned about the time. I'm s o dead if I don't complete the experiment on time. I can wave bye-bye to my dreams of getting an A1.
I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MY PERFORMANCE WILL AFFECT MY 'O' LEVEL RESULTS, AND MY CAREER, AND MY STANDARD OF LIVING, AND MY QUALITY OF LIFE, AND MY LIFE!This is the first sign of overstressed people. You'll know for sure a person has gone nuts if he/she starts speaking or typing things you don't understand.
"Gabba-yabba loo-yoo-toppa re-weee-treee-lahhhh-gooo-foo meeheeetooo!"
I was just thinking about our English period today. Extremely h-i-larious! :D
We were supposed to answer how there's a connection between Serbia, Senegal and Singapore.
Here are some top-rated answers by our 4e3 mates. ;D
- All three countries start with the letter 's'. (I-don't-know-who) LOL! :D
- They all celebrate International Friendship Day on the same day. (Matilda!) Ahhhhh. I loved this one! :D
- They are all Asian countries. (Zheng Yang!) BWAHAHAHA! :D
- They are going to war. (I-don't-know-who) OMGGGG! Touch wood, but it's so freaking hilarious!
- They are going to have the F1 night-race as well? And I just couldn't stop myself from talking about the night-cycling! :X
- These countries have ports? Okay, it was getting lamer by the minute.
I'm messed up. :D
Crave for many things = unhealthy?
With Love,
