<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1236603312483558303?origin\x3dhttp://insanity-ism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, December 23, 2008


Dare to be willing.


I can't believe just last year I was at the Taj Hotel. Terrorism must stop. :(

Hello!

After a long time, I've finally had the time to give a short post! Whooohooo!
The U.S.A and Canada were AWESOME!

Well, there's a problem with my memory card so I guess I can't upload the super-fantastic-mind blowing-magnificent photos I took there. It's so sad! I just hope this thing can be repaired. What rotten luck, huh?

Anyway, I just came back from a Girl Guides camp. It was... well, tiring? I think I gained a few pounds inAmerica, but lost it in the camp. I did gain some muscles though. Hehe! >:D

I've been pretty busy with the Mathematics project. It's so cool because yesterday, we went to VJC! (You guys can scream like crazy fans now)
It was amazing to enter a school that I consider really prestigious. We had a short meeting with Mr Wong there, and we went more in depth in the RSA system. It was really blur to me till yesterday. Woahh, swear, it's not easy grasping mathematical concepts. You need to have a really, widely OPEN mind. Anyway, I just find it pretty darn cool that we're learning Mathematics at (almost?) university level.

5 SIGNIFICANT THINGS THAT OCCURRED IN MY LIFE:



  1. I was stuck in the top floor (11th storey) of a building in an earthquake rating 7.9 on the Ritcher scale when I was 8. =S
  2. My photo appeared on the front page of the Straits Times because of the earthquake mentioned earlier. 0.0
  3. I was in a car accident when I was 12.
  4. I've gone through the infamous painful root canal because I badly fractured my tooth.
  5. I've walked in my sleep before. The best part is that I was sleeping in a double-decker bed, so I still can't understand how I got down without waking up or hurting myself.

Now, count the number of things you know about that I have mentioned above. If you know all five, I'll be surprised. Mention the numbers you know when you tag! :D

I wish you were mine alone.

Labels:



With Love,

Me, me, me, me.



PARVEEN :)
14 September '93.
Singapore.

Who?


Hey. :)
Masterdebater. (Read it wrong at first?)
Queen of nostalgia. I'm gay like that. :)
Pretty tough to crack, I'd like to think.
Socially awkward at times.
I love sarcasm, humour and optimism... Or do I?
Life's too short to get upset all the time.
Grammar Nazi, guilty as charged.

Pretty well-developed moral compass. Try me.
I admire sarcasm, intellect and brains, but I get awfully lame at times.
Still waiting for romeo.
(I know right?)

YBlack and white.


October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 April 2009 June 2009 August 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 April 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 May 2012

YTalk to me.






Y Credits


Designer: YPARVEEN. Yes, me.
Host: YPhotobucket

website stats

.