The end.
Well, this is it. This is another year gone by. Look around and you find changes in people, changes in yourself, and you realise that you have to start gearing up for next year. How time flies, and you do not evn realise it half the time. Don't you remember your holidays last year? How distant it may sound, but the memories remain fresh in your mind, like a fridge keeping its contents fresh.
I realised that to survive a year, many people are involved; your support crew. Many get their support from their friends and loved ones. However, the simplest things matter, I guess. A simple wave every day, or teasings and tauntings daily. It makes life seem normal.
In my life, there is a very special support crew that I really need to thank. I guess there's no other better day.
Thanks to:
My family
For giving me the moral support everytime I feel like giving up, or giving me the energy to do good when I feel lazy (which happens most of the time). No one can be a better source of inspiration than my Mum. She's made me who I am. From clay that looked ike shit, to something "almost there". Optimism is essential. :D
Najmah
For being so understanding and bearing my random nonsense. I know it's really not easy and you do get pissed off once in awhile, but trust me, I appreciate it. (:
Qwerty and Ee Ping
I guess this is the year when I finally get closer to these guys(girls). I loved the times we spent joking and "being happy". Especially that times we spent in the canteen doing practically nothing, discussing our childhood enemies and "traumas". Thanks!
Matilda Babyface
2e5 rules! I won't forget the wild times we had together. Look forward, and I hope I see more of in my future. It will really brighten my future! Sister, we have a lot in common, like you said in my birthday card last year. Yep, I still have it! I'm sure we'll have fun during debate trainings! Let's do the school proud and make a good school team! :D
Ah Ming
Very precious monkey of mine. Still as pure as gold. Really hard to oxidise you, huh? :P
You rule! I had tonnes of fun teasing you, and I bet you had plenty of fun slapping me, beating me, splashing water on me, insulting me and calling me lame names! Papayaaaa! :D
Ginny-bon-ginnyginny a.k.a. GENIUS
Mount Cleverest. You may not talk thaaat much, but I had fun sitting with you for the past few days. Haha, I wrote your name using your double-mini! FUN! AND, when we made fun of Qwerty, and went to her house to meet Groiny, I had fun standing on the couch with you! :P
T.A.G. (The Assembly Gang)
Charmaine, Qwerty and Najmah, I LOVE THE MORNINGS! I bet we'd never run out of topics to talk about. I'll miss the "alternate days" for two months. Can't believe it! Charmaine, I loved talking "Parveen" with you. AHHH! Physics lesson today was so damn fun! Don't ever think I'll forget your crow impersonation. Parrot with sore-throat = major embarassment! (:
D.D.C. (Dot Dot Company)
AHHHHH! I have to really thank you guys! Everytime Najmah ditches me, I don't lose face 'cos I have people to eat with! ShuGee is also a really awesome nonsensical buddy! Fun to insult each other and see HuiShi's face turning red from laughing. I also get many "interesting" information from you gys! THANKS! :D
D.B.G. (Dustbin Gang)
The crazy times we had! HueyYun, I had fun torturing you! Victor, you rule, amigo! AHHH! Crazy photoshoot! Constance, Momos are mine! All mine! Cambodia ruled! For the rest, I still am alive after the weird/random teasings. :P
Giselle Maria-Maria
Debate coach! Whooohooo! You rock, Monkey Queen. It's like having an older sister. You've been really caring with the whole team. It really stinks that you're not going to coach us anymore. How sad! Nevermind, as you said, we will keep in touch. At least I know if the whole world ever turns against me, I will still have a Monkey Queen there helping me. I won't forget what you said to me yesterday! :)
Ahhh, I have no time to complete it. :/
Reply?