Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Perfect, too perfect.

I love hats!
What defines cool?
What defines perfect?
What is my definition of perfect?
He takes care of himself. If he helps himself, no one can do him any bad. As they say, God helps those who help themselves. When I say take care of himself, I mean education, hygiene and body wise.
He thinks constantly. Thinks about his future, about the world, about politics, about language, about world poverty, about death, about EVERYTHING. People have brains, I only admire those who use them.
He has a sense of humor. I love jokes and wits. That is another way of showing B-R-A-I-N-S. :D
His underwear spells "B-R-A-N-D-E-D". Hehe! :D
HE SPEAKS PROPER ENGLISH. :D
He is a Momo. At most, half Momo. :P
He thinks I'm awesome for who I really am. Meaning, dorky old geek who loves to read and do nonsensical stunts.
He has a blog that gives me an interesting read everyday. Not the BLAH cliched BO-RING stuff about what people had for breakfast and how someone went from one place to another. "Mrt-ed", "cab-ed", "bus-ed"? Total no-no. I'm thinking bigger. :D
He knows how to coompliment people sincerely. No BLAH words like "nice" and "special". You might as well call me a doofus-brained bitch then.
He chats about everything in a friendly manner. This means, use emoticons. LOADS of them. That's the only way to prevent Net misconception. I just don't understand why guys don't do it though. :/
He loves rich colors like purple, gold, black, silver and white.'
EYE CONTACT. Very important when talking.
He says "hi" whenever he sees me.
He gives me a black rose for Valentine's and signs anonymous!
HE IS FILTHY RICH! $$.$$
See, it can never come true! :(
Oooh, look, it's over! :(
I hope guy-readers get some tips from my post. You may not be perfect yet, but you can strive towards perfection. Or at least my definition of perfection, which I think many other girls will agree too. Hehe! Go get the girls you like, guys! :D
Geez, I just realized something, I don't have guy-readers. Well, I don't think so. Heehee! Oooops!
:X
Close to perfection.
Labels: Nobody's perfect.
With Love,
