Thursday, November 20, 2008
Oh, the pains.

The gorgeous sun.
After so long, I finally posted a photograph I took. I know, my photography sucks. :P
Ahh, just in case you don't know, I love the sky! It is not weird okay. The sky is majestic. It is powerful.
I'm getting bored. Qwerty's not online. Oh, I got a nice message from a girl.
(give you a clue: her name rhymes with "judge-lahh")
Okie dokie, that was stooopid as a clue. Bwahahaha. At first, she sounded really stalker-ish. But aww, I miss her a great deal too.
10 weird things about me:
I like to annoy people. It's fun! Especially drawing on MSN conversations, which I do to Qwerty, Nicole, Jake and many others.
I hate people who don't use their brains. Okay, that may sound a little harsh. :/
I LOVE to make names for people. Currently, Sherry-la, Giselle-la, Kelly-la and sounds nice. Add "la" to those whose names end with a vowel or a "y". Awesome, yeah?
I have 2 younger brothers. One's my uber-hot one, and the other one is my black little brother, my MYNAH BIRD. I love him! Kia-la.
I love black, white, purple, gold and silver. Ahh, I love "rich" colors. More to the dark side.
I soooooooo love BRANDED guys. (Matilda, Qwerts and Najmah should know what I mean :P)
I usually nudge people before starting an MSN conversation. NUDGE! :D
I love to stretch my ending words. For example: That is so awesomeeeeeeeee!
I LOVE EMOTICONS! Seriously, I'd kill people who don't use them when chatting with me. So cold.
I love reading. It's uber fun. :D
I hate you. You remind me of times I wish I acted fast. Stop being like a ghost haunting me. The debate's over. So's Jet. :(
With Love,
