<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1236603312483558303?origin\x3dhttp://insanity-ism.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, November 10, 2008


The Ice Queen.


I'll be cold and cruel.

I definitely feel dislike today. Pure distaste, but I never call it "hate". Like I say to Najmah, I may dislike someone because I hate the person's attitude. There are several things that purely piss me off. Then's the time I feel like pulling off my hair and swearing like the cuckoo I know I am.

I scorn dumb idiots who just don't know where they belong.

I know I don't normally talk like this, but let's just say it's something bothering me. How in the world does someone actually pick up the courage to like someone else without realising that no one will like a stinky untouchable (and I'm not referring to the caste system in India). I mean, if you know you stink or smell, TAKE THE EFFORT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Do you think by going all gooey and mushy with the emotive messages, you can get what you want? Haven't you heard of deodorant?

I feel so darn sorry for you, then! Bwahahaaha! Shit happens, dude.

Deal with it, or flush it down. You decide, and by smelling you and just LOOKING at you, anyone can tell that you're not doing a very good job of convincing that "special" person to like you. Give up, man! We're all laughing at your despair. It's only a little drama for us. If I could, I would tape this dramatic sequel and let people addicted to Korean dramas watch this and wet their eyes. Pathetic, truly. Take the effort to be more presentable and more sociable, and less like a stinkbomb-ish gorilla who just found out it has hair under its armpit.

I scorn two-faced jerks.

Stop pretending you don't know. If you think by being the "innocent" idiot who's life has gone terribly wrong BECAUSE HE DIDN'T TR TO DO SOMETHING, you're going to get her, don't wake up. Because the IS NOT like your dreamland, where you can go GAH-GAH and pretend to be her supportive friend and start crapping emo-shit that can make people go plain MAD.

You guys have to agree with me. doesn't it bother you when you see a jerk who thinks he's in love starts going all emotional because his love of his life "doesn't care" about him? WHY WOULD SHE, anyway? It's not like you're fun to be with. You stink, as well. You smell worst than the toilets in India.

Lastly,

I scorn you.

I feel like laughing it all in your face, being the Ice Queen I never could be. I feel like telling to take 100 baths, and aftr that say you still stink. I wish you were invisible, but it won't help because I'd be able to smell you. It reeks. I feel like rolling my eyes in your face, telling you to give up and giving you those bitchy looks. Too bad, I can't. My identity is hidden. I'm your masked Ice Queen.

Labels:



With Love,

Me, me, me, me.



PARVEEN :)
14 September '93.
Singapore.

Who?


Hey. :)
Masterdebater. (Read it wrong at first?)
Queen of nostalgia. I'm gay like that. :)
Pretty tough to crack, I'd like to think.
Socially awkward at times.
I love sarcasm, humour and optimism... Or do I?
Life's too short to get upset all the time.
Grammar Nazi, guilty as charged.

Pretty well-developed moral compass. Try me.
I admire sarcasm, intellect and brains, but I get awfully lame at times.
Still waiting for romeo.
(I know right?)

YBlack and white.


October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 April 2009 June 2009 August 2009 November 2009 December 2009 March 2010 April 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 May 2012

YTalk to me.






Y Credits


Designer: YPARVEEN. Yes, me.
Host: YPhotobucket

website stats

.