I won't blog much right now. I have "more important" things to handle, like Operation KTSB. :P
Anyway, went to school today. Woahh! There were 2 SPA practicals today, Biology and Chemistry. Titration was okay, but the calculations were confusing for me. I got the formula mixed up at first. Qwerty and Najmah got tested on pipetting water. I was so amused when I heard Qwerty's pipette making such a rattle. Hilarious, I tell you! :D
Then, during Biology SPA, we had to slice our leek stems into half. Boy, it was tough! Rachel cut hers into two pieces. Bwahahaha! :X
After I completed my graph and tabulations, I decided to sneak in the presents I brought for some of the people.
First victim: Rachel (soon-to-be birthday girl) :D
Operation: Hide her present in her bag when she's helping KahYee (I think?) to wash the petri-dishes. The funniest pat was that later on, when Rachel fished for hger PSP, she didn't even feel the present! :D
Second victim: Ee Ping (goodbye present)
Operation:
Me: Ee Ping! I want to model with your bag!
Ee Ping: Okay! Here!
(runs away to the back of the Bio Lab and stashes her teddybear into her bag)
Me: Okay, thanks! I love your bag!
Okay, for Najmah and Qwerty, the operation was similar. :D
I hope they liked my presents!
Ahhh! It's so fun to be part of a secret mission!