Sweet sunshine.
Tiring and "awesome" day today. We went to the ICA to collect our "new" passports but it turns out that the queue was too long. There must have been at least 200 people there. Packed like sardines. That's when we regretted not getting an appointment. Geez. So we left the place and just threw our queue tickets away.
I'm in a mood to complain about somethings I bet you can't stand as well. Parveen does what she wants to most of the time, so I guess I will.
I seriously am fed up.
Sometimes, I feel that the world is evolving into pure hell. CAN YOU BELIVE IT?
Some dumbtard who probably is going to die on the road (and I hope they find his dead body three days later) had no darn manners at all. Do you like people coughing and sneezing right to your face?
NO!
It was so damn disgusting I felt like slapping the bugger. As if I wasn't carrying enough germs myself, huh? Don't tell me it was probably instantaneous and he didn't know where to push his damn head to, BECAUSE IT WASN'T!
Also, please tell me you've learnt how to sneeze. All of you. YOU DON'T SPRAY YOUR FREAKING SALIVA CONTAINING GOD-KNOWS-WHAT TO SOME RANDOM STRANGER'S FACE, because who knows, she might blog about it.
As if that wasn't enough, immediately after I got drowned by that fella's stinky saliva and probably some germs, smoke from some dumbass cigarette greeted me. Isn't it enough that it can give you lung cancer and your lungs would probably end up looking worse than decomposing cotton candy? The stench of cigarettes IS NOT nice at all. Trust me, I wouldn't accept a million dollars to be a passive smoker (though if they offer a billion, I may reconsider).
It just sucks to see people smoking as though their life counts on it, and then exhaling the smoke right in your face. It is almost as though they are making sure that the toxic chemicals go right down your trachea, so that you get harmed. If they don't care about their own families, they won't care about you, as a stranger cum passive smoker. Instead of letting the debate continue on whether smokers shoukd feel responsible for passive smoking and the damages done. Believe me, I've heard and read too much. That's what being a debator taught me. So save your own ass, or you may just wind up blackening your lungs, and you won't know who to blame. Sometimes, I try doing the obvious by pinching my nose and staring hard at them. It usually works.
Thirdly, straight after I survived the two "bozos", this idiotic man who probably had a coffin booked for him already started spitting on the pavement every few steps he took. I tell you, I was at steam point. He was practically spitting on people's shoes, infront of their faces. People don't like seeing what comes out of your mouth, just like people don't like Wet Willies.
What happened to "thinking of others"? What happened to sharing our streets and pavements? I certainly believe it wasn't their fathers' road. Even if it were to be, that doesn't give them the license to wreck things up. After all, if it were to be their fathers' road, they should take care of it more than how we take care of our Homeland.
Geez, dumb-brains won't understand the simple logic of "You live in the world of your actions."
P/S: I'm sorry if anyone feels bad about me talking about people from either of the categories above. It's just intolerable, at least to me. Don't you agree?
I've been pretty grumpy. :/